France with me – August 2018
Well, my first Trafalgar trip to the South of France in 2017 was ridiculous. It was such a deliciously exquisite, sumptuous fun and oooh la la champagne-popping affair, filled with everything I could have wished for that naturally, I decided I needed to do it again. And this time, we’ve added a couple of extra gems into the mix. It’s going to be absolutely sensational…
10 reasons this trip will exceed your expectations
- Forget what you think you know of ‘group travel’. This is a Trafalgar escorted tour – quite simply, a brilliant way to do it (not a bumbag in sight). Trafalgar is the best in the world at what they do and I’m proud to be a part of the family. Click here to see what I mean.
- Bread, cheese, wine. Hello, this is FRANCE, people!
- The whole group (apart from Pascal) is made up of kiwis. There’s always great mix of ages and personalities. You don’t have to travel with anyone else – loads of women come along by themselves – you will make some lifelong friends.
- Our superb French Tour Director, Pascal, is just bloody fantastic and almost makes the trip worthwhile by himself. Completely unflappable, there’s nothing he can’t deal with, seemingly nothing he doesn’t know – he’s such a sweet pea and we love him!
- Value for money will leave you feeling smug. I reckon we cram about a month’s worth of good quality stuff into the 2 weeks.
- Stress-free travel is how we roll. No waiting in long queues (that’s a biggie), no decisions to make, no logistical nightmares, no agonising on Tripadvisor over where to go. No planning. No frustrations. You don’t even need to lug your bags around! Just turn up, sit back and be treated like a VIP while you’re whisked around the very best places in France.
- This is an ‘out of the box’ trip – you’ll experience awesome things that the masses don’t.
- We travel on a big, snazzy, cool, comfy coach with wifi – so you can make everyone at home green with envy sharing all your amazing photos on the webs.
- You will feel 100% safe the whole time.
- You will be travelling with me! And I’m a pretty great travel companion, just sayin’.
Feedback from my travellers
For my trip to Italy & Croatia this coming May, all but 6 of the travellers have been on one my previous trips. How freakin’ cool is that? Here’s a little bit of what some of them have to say:
“I felt so lucky to be part of such a wonderful trip away! We visited so many amazing places, and had so much delicious food and wine! Every day was a treat and I have so many wonderful memories. But Chelsea was the icing on the cake, such a loving and hard-case lady! The perfect Hostess!” – Kate
“Haha, I hated it mate! That’s why I’m doing another!” – Suzanne
“From the cobbled streets and quaint little cafes, shops, restaurants to the stunning architecture steeped in history, to the bustling cities and wonderful markets, incredible scenery, wonderful castles, fabulous food and wine, and like mined fellow foodies….these trips with Chelsea are a must! I have done several of Chelsea’s trips and every time I am totally blown away with her, and the incredible fun and good times we all have.“ – Julie B
“If you love food, wine, fun, new friendships and amazing sights, then don’t hesitate to join Chelsea in Italy for a foodie tour you’re never to forget! Trafalgar tours are the best, a fantastico travel director and to travel with such a special person as Chelsea whose honest down to earth charm and goofiness made for a very relaxed feel, and there’s even daaaancing and shopping!!” – Jill
“France trip I did with Chelsea was amazing, met all my expectations. Traveling on my own, had neat like minded travel companions which was fun, and have made some great friendships. Being on a tour meant arranging/booking nothing and yet seeing all the best attractions with no queues. Really believe the Chelsea factor added to the success of the trip. Looking forward to booking the next trip.” – Michelle
“I met so many wonderful people and created the most amazing memories and new friends. If you’re thinking of going on a similar trip, don’t think twice – just book it you’ll love love love it!!” – Vanessa
“It was my trip of a lifetime! Organised well with an amazing itinerary. My husband was one of two men and he loved it as much as me. Chelsea is the icing on the cake. Such a beautiful, inspiring girl who is not afraid to enjoy all the treats of Italy! I think about the trip every day! Just take the leap and book it and go! xx” – Rhonda
“I have been on a few overseas trips but this one had to be the trip of a lifetime by far. We stayed in amazing places and had the most beautiful of meals . Having Chelsea on the trip with us definitely was the finishing touch. She is such a happy-go-lucky person who makes everyone who she comes in contact with feel so special. If you are slightly thinking about booking this trip do it now before you miss out. You will have no regrets that’s for sure. Definitely value for money. Don’t think you would find a better value trip like this anywhere.” – Raewyn
“Wow, what a trip! Very friendly, met many special people, experienced some fabulous food and went to lots of memorable places.“ – Jennifer
“Don’t hesitate. I was dubious of travelling on my own, but never on any day did I feel lonely. Awesome trip, awesome food, awesome people, awesome travel director, and awesome places we visited. Beautiful country from the historic places to the beautiful experiences and of course the beautiful Chelsea and her great sense of fun. DO IT!“ – Julie
“Definitely one of my travel highlights! Fantastic food and accommodation, travel guide and expert local guides, and of course having Chelsea on board made it extra special! The trip covered so many different regions of Italy & their unique characteristics.” – Pam
“Italy with Chelsea 2016 was amazing! The itinerary was jam packed full of exciting adventures that were set at an easy pace for everyone of all ages to enjoy. The accommodation was fantastic and as for the food… Mamma Mia it was Bellissimo!!! (Take your stretchy pants, you’re gonna need them!). As for our beautiful Chelsea, what a lovely host and friend to travel with. Love my 41 new Trafalgar friends. Would definitely do another trip.” – Nardene
What a trip of a lifetime we had with Chelsea. Amazing food and wine, and we visited some wonderful places. Chelsea was a truly wonderful hostess who was fun to be around and made time for us all. Don’t hesitate just do it! It’s one you will not regret.” – Leanne
“Wasn’t a ‘foodie’ & didn’t know much about Chelsea (very cool sense of humour) & didn’t have a travel buddy – the trip sounded interesting & that it was: such a variety of experiences, great locations, excellent digs, informed guides AND the most wonderful group of people to share it all with. Trip of a lifetime? For me, most definitely.” – Chris
Make a booking or ask a question